- Elementary - Teachers will host parent conferences to look at student work, data, and goals. Students will share pieces of work and thoughts on goals and learning. 20 minute sessions.
- Middle School - Students will meet with their Clan Teacher and present a portfolio of work from Schoology and reflect on character traits. 25 minute sessions.
- High School - Staff will meet with students by advisor for appointments at the top of each hour. There is a presentation outline for students to follow with choices for what to share on academics and community. The bottom half of the hour is reserved for visits to other teachers on the student's schedule.
- Enrichment - Please join our most dyanmic group in the APAC to connect and talk about enrichment courses and projects.
We welcome parents and families to student conferences and presentations of learning on Thursday, October 21. Please use the sign-up links below to reserve your spot.
Elementary Grades PK-4 (ES)
Secondary Grades 5-12
|SIGN UP LINK||SIGN UP LINK|
The deadline to sign up is the evening of Tuesday, October 19, end of day.
Public Health Guidelines
- All families will enter through the front doors.
- All students and staff will wear masks while in the building. Please bring your own mask.
- Start and end your time at the school with a healthy dose of hand sanitizer.